Cloud Computing applications and platforms are rapidly growing across all industries, serving as the IT infrastructure that drives new digital businesses.
These platforms and applications have revolutionized the ways in which businesses function, and have made processes easier.
A Wide Range of Cloud Services & Resources to Network Devices:
Amazon Web Services Powering Innovation
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of IT resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Instead of buying, owning, and maintaining physical data centers and servers, you can access technology services, such as computing power, storage, and databases, on an as-needed basis from a cloud provider like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
With the adoption of AWS cloud, the below benefits provide endless capabilities for any enterprise considering to migrate to the cloud:
- Stop spending money running & maintaining data centers: AWS Cloud computing lets you focus on your own customers, rather than on the heavy lifting of racking, stacking, and powering servers.
- Increase speed and agility: Reduce the time to make those resources available to your developers from weeks to just minutes.
- Trade capital expenses for variable expenses: Pay only when you consume computing resources, and pay only for how much you consume.
- Stop guessing capacity: Access as much or as little capacity as you need, and scale up and down as required with only a few minutes’ notice.
- Go global in minutes and more: Deploy your application in multiple regions around the world with just a few clicks.
- Achieve a lower variable cost than you can get on your own: AWS can achieve higher economies of scale, which translates into lower pay as-you-go prices.
AWS offers ALL of these benefits creating a powerful force with many valid decisions incorporating cloud technology into their enterprise endeavors. AWS services provide an abundance of cloud products offering practical use cases so you can get started right away solving your enterprise needs:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developer Tools
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- and More
For more information on AWS Cloud Computing click here
Create & Deploy Enterprise Apps With Azure
The Azure cloud platform is more than 200 products and cloud services designed to help you bring new solutions to life that solve today’s challenges. Build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge, with the tools and frameworks of your choice.
Azure being a cloud computing platform with an online portal that allows you to access and manage cloud services and resources provided by Microsoft. Azures services and resources include storing your data and transforming it depending on your business requirements.
What you should know about Azure:
- Around 80 percent of the Fortune 500 companies use Azure services for their cloud computing needs.
- Azure supports multiple programming languages that include: Node Js, and C#.
- Pay-per-use model, which means you pay only for the services that your business actual needs.
- The benefit of Azure is the number of data centers it has around the world (42 around the globe)
- Azure provides within their 200 products Network storage, IoT, migration, mobile, analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, integration, management tools, developer tools, security, DevOps, web services and More.
Microsoft Azure is undoubtedly the fastest growing cloud computing platform being adopted by businesses. See why Azure Cloud services is designed to help you bring new solutions to life to solve today's challenges to create a better future for your enterprise:
- AI & Machine Learning (ML): Next generation of applications using artificial intelligence capabilities for any developer and any scenario.
- Analytics: Gather, store, process, analyze, and visualize data of any variety, volume, or velocity.
- Compute: Access cloud compute capacity & scale on demand, but you only pay for the resources that are needed.
- Containers: Develop and manage your containerized applications faster with integrated tools
- Databases: Support your enterprise with rapid growth to innovate faster with securely managed database services.
- Developer tools: Using any platform language, Build, manage, and continuously deliver cloud applications
- DevOps: Deliver innovation faster with simple, reliable tools for continuous delivery
- Integration: Seamlessly integrate on-premises and cloud-based applications, data, and processes across your enterprise
- Internet of Things (IoT): Connect assets or environments, discover insights, and drive informed actions to transform your business
- Management and Governance: Simplify, automate, and optimize the management and compliance of your cloud resources
- Migration: Simplify and accelerate your migration to the cloud with guidance, tools, and resources
- Mobile: Build and deploy cross-platform and native apps for any mobile device
- Networking: Connect cloud and on-premises infrastructure and services
- Security: Protect your enterprise from advanced threats across hybrid cloud workloads
- and More.
For more information on Microsoft Azure click here