Email encryption is essential for any company looking to control their private data. The consequences of losing control of your data can be demoralizing, CST can help give you that peace of mind.
Proofpoint offers a wide variety of products, in addition to email protection to enhance a company’s security. Their software can identify and protect users from malware and threats both known and unknown.
Securence is a managed service offering anti-spam and anti-virus filtering technologies. They provide real time protection from the latest email threats through the use of cutting-edge email filtering technology.
FortiMail is a critical tool against threat actors trying to steal data, funds and credentials to hold for ransom. FortiMail delivers advanced multi-layered protection against the full spectrum of email-threats.
Proofpoint Combats Threats & Protects Your Data
Proofpoint protects your people, data and brand against advanced threats and compliance risks. Built on the cloud and the world's most advanced intelligence platform, their solutions help you effectively detect and block targeted attacks and respond quickly to suspected compromises:
- Help your business report attacks, identify, and resist before the corruption begins.
- Ensure your enterprise resources by securing emails for your remote employees.
- Secure your employees cloud apps by eliminating threats and avoiding data loss.
- Protect your business from email and cloud threats with a knowledgeable and comprehensive approach.
Proofpoint puts customers first, they back it up with consistency in their customer satisfaction. Give your enterprise an edge over the cybercriminals looking to constantly attack your employees social media, mobile devices, and email:
- Cloud Security
- Advanced threat Protection
- Email Security Protection
- Digital Risk Protection
- Information Protection
- And Much More
For more information on Proofpoint products and solutions click here
Securence Gives You Real-Time Protection
Securence is a leading provider for email filtering (anti-spam filter, antivirus software) software that includes email protection and security services for small businesses, enterprises, educational, and government institutions worldwide. Securence unique solutions help protect companies and their employees by scanning email and eliminating threats, such as viruses, worms, malicious content and attachments, and other junk mail before reaching the end user:
- POP Email Hosting
- Inbound Filtering
- Outbound Filtering
- Securence for Office 365
- URL Shield
For more information on Securence solutions click here
Stop Email Threats & Protect Sensitive Information
Part of the Fortinet ecosystem, FortiMail is a comprehensive email security platform that delivers a powerful security within virtual or cloud infrastructures for any size company. Fortimail protects Networks from spam. malware, and other messages carrying cybersecurity threats.
FortiMail is the future of email security, IT and security teams are able to more completely connect the dots to identify multi-vector campaigns by sophisticated actors. This email security solution offers flexible deployment options and operating modes for cloud-based, on-premises, or hybrid email environments, including managed solutions. Here are a few of the advantages FortiMail provides:
- Comprehensive Protection: Powerful, integrated capabilities to prevent, detect, and respond to email threats. Flexible deployment options, and choice of operating modes including API solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Fabric-Enabled Email Security: Greater automation of operations workflows and response. Sharing insights and intelligence to bolster security beyond email.
- High Performance Validated by Independent Tests: 94% Total Detection Accuracy and AAA rating from SE Labs. 99.84% Spam Capture rate from Virus Bulletin. 99.9% detection rate by ICSA Labs.
- Powered by Threat Intelligence from FortiGuard Labs: 319,000 phishing attempts blocked per minute. 595,000 malware programs neutralized per minute. 790,000 malicious website accesses blocked per minute. Last, 30,000 spam events blocked per minute.
For more information on FortiMail security solutions click here
Antigena Consistently Neutralizes External Threats
Darktrace's Antigena email technology is powered by self-learning AI that understands the 'pattern of life' of every user and device in your organization. Darktrace's AI builds a sense of what is normal, across the entire digital estate. Antigena email is the only solution that analyzes individuals emails in the context of a particular understanding of each individual employee for your entire digital business - not just email.
90% or more of cyber-threats originate via email with legacy defenses continuing to fall short. Whenever Antigena email and legacy defenses are deployed in the same environment, Antigena can consistently neutralize external threats and data loss that evade email defenses at the border.
Antigena's email accuracy is best-in-class at stopping malicious emails and also sophisticated threats that evade legacy defenses by design:
- Social Engineering Attacks: Since Antigena Email ‘knows your network’ in a way that other tools do not, it can spot subtle deviations in the metadata that reveal seemingly benign emails to be unmistakably malicious.
- Unknown Malware & Impersonation Attacks: If an email does include a malicious link or attachment but the domain is unknown, Antigena Email will still catch it when others do not because the system does not rely on blacklists or signatures.
- External Account Hijacks: Legacy email defenses assume trust, which means that account hijack attacks often go completely unnoticed. Since Darktrace analyzes and understands your organization's and users’ relationships with trusted external contacts, Antigena Email can pick up on subtle inconsistencies that point to a compromised account, and it can take autonomous action to protect against this
- Inbound and Outbound data Loss Protection: Antigena Email understands the full scope of your users’ ‘pattern of life’ in every corner of the business, it knows which files they should and should not have access to and where they should or should not send them. Antigena is not only neutralizing malicious inbound emails, but also alerting on malicious outbound emails.
Additional Benefits Antigena email provides:
- Learning from Patient Zero: With Darktrace learning and understanding your business infrastructure, SaaS, and email environment - Antigena can uniquely detect an infection in the network (Patient Zero), and automatically perform root cause analysis to see if it originated via email. If so, it will instantly protect the business by stopping all other emails that are part of the same campaign.
- Visibility, Forensics, Auditing: Organizations that trial Antigena Email and legacy email defenses side-by-side invariably report that Antigena has far superior functionality around email visibility, forensics, and auditing. Antigena also allows security teams to remove live emails from inboxes if needed, which is not possible with many other tools.
- Auto-Prioritization of Key Individuals: Antigena Email understands who your users are, which means it can automatically detect which users are high priority, which users are more likely to be targeted, and which users have access to sensitive material. It will therefore take an appropriate response to different users, rather than a single response across the board.
- Incognito Email Defense: Email gateways also require organizations to change their ‘MX record’, which means that any attacker can immediately see which tools are being used and can craft their attacks accordingly. Because Antigena Email does not sit in line, attackers have less intel on your security stack and will be less likely to target your organization.
For more information on Darktrace's email security click here