ISONAS is the first access control company to design and manufacture a cutting-edge, IP-to-the-door solution that eliminates needless complexity. The IP structure for access control provides quality, flexibility and value for schools, hospitals and organizations seeking to add physical access control. The open architecture hardware can be paired with ISONAS cloud-hosted software or with any integrated full-featured access control solution, providing a complete access control platform.
With an access control system, you can electronically control who has access to your building. You can also control when they have access and where they have access. As long as you invest in a quality product, it may be just what you need to increase the safety and security of your business.
With a quality access control system from a reputable provider like ISONAS, your business can stay secure, and safe with their products and support:
- Hardware Products: From video management systems, to physical security information systems, to time accounting and management systems, to Microsoft Active Directory, our easy-to-install technology and easy-to-understand process eliminates any need for re-training so that you’re ready to go from day one.
- Patents: ISONAS patent portfolio is continually evolving with innovation to protect your business priorities.
- Credentials: With a direct badge printing software integration, customers can simply design, manage and issue credentials anywhere at any time from a single or multiple databases.
- Software: ISONAS open platform offers third party access control software integrations giving your business a choice in what software solution works best for you.
- Services: ISONAS provides an access control solution that enables effortless integration with your existing systems or even new ones over time.
For more information on ISONAS Access Control click here