Collaboration and teamwork are the defining characteristics for modern-day organizations.
Stay connected, anytime, anywhere while on the move. In Microsoft Teams you can stay connected, be reachable, and have access to all your resources at any given time.
With the Teams phone app, you have immediate access to all your apps and documents. You can easily respond to chat and conversations, join meetings with one click and continue to collaborate.
Chat-Based Collaborative Platform
Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based team collaboration software that is part of the Microsoft 365 and Office 365 suite of applications. The core capabilities in Microsoft Teams include business messaging, calling, video meetings and file sharing. Businesses of all sizes can use Teams.
Microsoft Teams strives to improve the heart of every successful project: good communication and team collaboration. Whether people are under one roof or distributed across the globe, a shared platform with an open channel for communicating is the glue that holds projects together.
As work grows increasingly online and teams work remotely, they require a collaboration platform that can keep people connected in real time, and working productively together becomes a paramount concern for businesses.
Here’s a list of some of the main features of Microsoft Teams:
- Integration with third-party apps such as Twitter, Github, Adobe Creative Cloud, among others
- Integration with Microsoft products such as Planner, Sharepoint, Forms, Microsoft 365, among others
- Cloud-based team collaboration platform
- Real-time team chat
- Audio or video calls
- Schedule meetings and video conferences
- Screen sharing
- File sharing
- Top-notch cybersecurity standards and multi-factor authentication
- Available on Linux, Mac, IOS, Android and Windows devices
For more information on Microsoft Teams click here