Simplify network design, management, and ongoing IT operations with modern, cloud-native architecture and switching platforms. Aruba's switch software simplifies network operations by delivering automation, distributed analytics, security, and high availability to campus, branch, and data center networks.
Aruba Switches give users a way to control their networks from a centralized location. The simplified control center can be accessed through both the cloud and on-premises devices. You will be able to both analyze and control every device and client in the network while at the same time conserving resources for the areas of greatest concern.
Troubleshoot and upgrade your networks quickly and efficiently, Aruba Switches give users network visibility in real-time. It combines this with powerful analytics software that allow for the prediction, prevention, and resolution of issues. This allows administrators to act before their systems suffer serious harm, along with allowing systems to maintain a high level of performance even during upgrading.
Aruba Switches gives users the ability to set their systems to automatically reconfigure when changes are necessary. Users are empowered to ensure their systems run smoothly without worrying that parts of their network are out of sync, reserving manpower and time for more pressing needs.
Key features and benefits that can unlock your business potential:
- Security Guard: Built-in security features protect your network from external threats by blocking malware attacks and keeping unauthorized users off the network.
- Staying Connected: Experience reliability over long distances by leveraging fiber connectivity with SFP/SFP+ ports, and none PoE models, ensuring high performance while eliminating bottlenecks.
- Manage Your Network From Anywhere: The cloud-hosted web interface and mobile app make it easy to remotely manage multiple sites and networks, distributed deployments, and multi-tenant deployments.
- Flexible High Performance Options: Ensuring high performance and eliminating traffic bottlenecks across the network
- Cloud-Native and Fully Programmable: Operating system is built to automate and simplify IT operations.
- Simplicity Through A Single Operating System: From edge access to core, Aruba switching software was built to connect, protect, and simplify enterprise networks.
- Accelerated Troubleshooting: Network Analytics Engine (NAE) integrates and analyzes any event that impacts a networks health.
- Simplified IT Operations: Consistent operator experience, simplified network design, and unified management.
- Automated and Unified Policy Enforcement: Automation to enforce consistent policies for users and IoT across wired or Wi-Fi Networks.
- Amazing Performance: Resilient, highly available access layer that prevents bottlenecks.
For more information on Aruba switches click here