Cisco Unified Communications enhance the end-user experience with advanced media endpoints. Cisco Telephony solutions use a single network infrastructure for the transmission of data, voice, and video traffic, delivering the business benefits of a converged network (increased productivity, greater business flexibility, and reduced operational costs) to organizations.
Cisco enables people to make powerful connections- where ever you are. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible-providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Take full advantage of converged voice and data networks while retaining the convenience and user-friendliness you expect from a business phone. Cisco Unified IP Phones can help improve productivity by meeting the needs of users throughout your organization.
Enterprise-Class IP Communications Manager
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is an enterprise-class IP telephony call-processing system that provides traditional telephony features as well as advanced capabilities, such as mobility, presence, preference, and rich conferencing services. This powerful call processing solution can help:
- Simplify your voice systems by replacing old PBX (private branch exchange) and key systems with unified communications, you can cut costs and dramatically streamline provisioning and maintenance.
- Build productivity with feature-rich unified communications that help workers spend less time chasing people, and more time being productive.
- Enable mobility with software that has embedded unified mobility capabilities so mobile workers can remain productive wherever they are.
- Improve collaboration with a click; start an IM session, initiate a phone call, and establish a videoconferencing call more easily
Cisco Unified Communications Manager creates a unified workspace that supports a full range of communications features and applications with a solution that is highly:
- Scalable: Each Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster can support up to 30,000 users.
- Distributable: For scalability, redundancy, and load balancing.
- Available: Support business continuity and improve collaboration with high availability that provides a foundation for multiple levels of server redundancy and survivability.
For more information on Cisco products click here: http://www.cisco.com
Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express
Now you can provide unified communications capabilities in your small business office or branch with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. This solution provides powerful call processing for Cisco Unified IP Phones as part of a converged voice and data solution empowered by a Cisco router.
That means you can have advanced communications capabilities you need to better compete in today’s global market:
- Low Cost: this full-featured call processing solution is integrated into Cisco Integrated Services Routers and Cisco Multi-Service Access Routers that deliver a small footprint and are simple to deploy, administer, and maintain.
- Comprehensive Feature Set: innovative key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) capabilities available within feature-rich Cisco IOS software.
- Business Process Transformation: Integration with existing business process applications, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM), delivered in combination with Cisco Unified CallConnector applications
- Increased Employee Productivity: users have call control, location, and status of other users with Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Windows, a presence-based Windows application
- User-Specified Call Handling: users can take advantage of single number reach by extending incoming business calls to mobile or home phones based on rules they specify with Cisco Unified CallConnector Mobility.
- Easy Installation and Changes: an intuitive management interface makes moves, adds and changes easy.
- Industry-Leading Investment Protection: The solution designed to support up to 250 users can interoperate with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and enables planned migration strategies in support of future growth requirements
SMB Unified Communications
Communicate effectively by reaching the right resource the first time. Now your SMB can deploy an affordable, easy-to-manage communications system with the industry-leading Cisco Unified Communications. Now you can more easily afford to deliver big business unified communications performance to your employees to help serve customers and achieve your long-term business goals.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition is designed to support small and medium growth that has flexible deployment models based on your business needs. Supports a wide array of IP phone models, public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces, and Internet connectivity.
It also integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, e-mail, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
Improve Your Customer Experience
Contact center technology is changing how companies talk to their customers. With converged networks that offer service on multiple channels (phone, e-mail, text, and more), customers have more ways to find the resources they need – and you have more ways to interact with them.
By integrating these converged networks with your customer relationship management (CRM) systems, you can move to the next level of customer service: the Customer Interaction Network. With contact center technology from Cisco, you can deliver more data to agents’ CRM applications, providing relevant information in real time for more dynamic customer interactions.
Contact center technology from Cisco allows managers to see agents’ status, notify agents with text messages, interrupt calls, and archive conversations. With Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization, contact center managers can align agent performance with business objectives by optimizing the daily workflow.
- A Web-based Cisco Unified Contact Center Management Portal for simplified administration
- Anticipate customer volume more accurately and schedule agents accordingly
- Virtual management tools allow contact center management across multiple time zones
- Apply business rules according to channel type for comprehensive multichannel support
- Leverage reporting capabilities that include real-time and historical data
Multi-Functional Video/Audio Conference Call Application
Cisco WebEx is a cloud-based suite of productivity tools that keeps teams connected. Including WebEx Teams, WebEx Meetings, and WebEx Devices, this suite merges the web conferencing platform and the Spark Team collaboration tool from Cisco.
With video meetings, file sharing, and team messaging, the suite allows for unified communications for any business from SMBs to enterprise-wide needs. With WebEx, all meetings within a company can be supported by either Cisco WebEx Meetings or WebEx Teams apps. The product also supports deployments of WebEx Hybrid Services.
So what all does Webex have to offer:
- Video Conferencing: Beyond the HD video, screen sharing, and meeting recording, you’ll also find that it’s very easy to participate in or even host conferences while on the go thru the WebEx app.
- Webinars: WebEx Events lets you host webinars with up to 3,000 attendees. Essential features such as polling, Q&As, and text chat are fully supported by the software allowing you to make the most out of every session.
- Training: WebEx Training makes it easier than ever to educate from across the globe. Presenters can share presentations, instruct through a digital whiteboard, and even record sessions to build up a library of resources.
- Remote Support: WebEx Support is one of the most robust remote assistance solutions on the market as it helps you lower operating costs, resolve problems faster, and provide real-time service to anyone in the world.
- Collaboration: You can easily schedule meetings, hold online meetings via chat, use whiteboards, and share files in this sole software.
- Cloud Calling: WebEx Calling provides the key features that you’d expect to see in an effective cloud-based solution. Holding, dialing, resuming, forwarding, transferring, and do-not-disturb mode are all supported by the software