Improve efficiency and productivity with RingCentral’s Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solution.
With unified communications solutions, you can bring all your communications under one umbrella. No longer will you need to waste precious time switching between programs or apps.
RingCentral is a trusted, unified communications provider with an all-in-one solution helping businesses keep their productivity high and their costs low.
UCaaS platforms are designed to function across any user device, including desktops, laptops, and mobile phones, allowing users to switch between different modes of communication with a single click or tap.
Ring Central Unified Communications
RingCentral is a voice-over-internet protocol(VoIP) that helps business owners communicate seamlessly with their customers and employees over the internet through cloud-hosted communication systems. Many corporations leverage RingCentral smart communication system to converse with their employees and customers even when out of the office.
The platform allows users to use smartphones or computers to connect via cloud calling, video meetings, or direct messaging. RingCentral boasts various unique features that have made it a top VoIP provider:
- Mobile capabilities: RingCentral’s mobile app version is compatible with most Android and iOS devices that facilitates on-the-go communication.
- Communication options: A host of connection options like audio and video conferencing, internet fax, internet fax, visual voicemail, voice-to-email, MMS, and many more are available through its mobile and desktop version.
- Global Office: Providing virtual numbers to no fewer than 100 countries. Additionally, this feature allows businesses to easily synchronize the activities of their employees on its cloud-based platform.
- Call control and monitoring: RingCentral incorporates call monitoring and control. Small business owners can flip calls, automatically record and listen to customers’ calls, or set the organization’s call-answering rules.
- Multi-Level IVR: The multi-level interactive voice response (IVR) serves as a user guide, prompting them to choose the best possible option when forwarding a call.
- Third-party integration: RingCentral integrates with leading third-party apps, including Google Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox Salesforce, and others.
RingCentral’s flexibility offers business owners an easy avenue to oversee their businesses’ day-to-day activities via a robust communication system.
For more information on RingCentrals Unified Communication click here
RingCentral Solutions With Unified Communication
Unified communications solutions, like RingCentral can help you get costs under control. All your communications costs come through one vendor. Whether you have a vast contact center or a small office, it’s simple to use and cost-efficient. RingCentral always tries to make life easy for customers.
With RingCentral maximize your productivity with integrations that will handle all your communication needs.. No longer will you need to switch programs to schedule meetings, send IMs, or make VoIP phone calls. You can blend the features in your business with Google and Microsoft’s software suites.
Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) refers to a business solution that integrates several enterprise real-time communication tools into a single unified platform. UCaaS systems typically feature:
- As a Service: Refers to a business solution delivery model for cloud-based software services designed for communication and APIs.
- Unified Communications - Refers to the integration of various communication tools and UC devices, including hosted voice calls, instant message, and video calling, for the primary purpose of boosting productivity and streamlining business interactions.
- Internet telephony (voice-over-IP phone systems): Voice call and phone services conducted over the internet that include various functions including call routing, call forwarding, interactive voice response (IVR), and call recording.
- Web conferencing solutions: Video and audio conferencing tools that allow for real-time face-to-face communication
- Instant message: Internal team messaging for individual and group instant chat.
Unified communication platforms simplify communication, collaboration, and work providing numerous benefits for businesses:
- Better Customer Experiences
- Enhanced Productivity
- Improved Business Flexibility