Unified communications solutions, like RingCentral can help you get costs under control. All your communications costs come through one vendor. Whether you have a vast contact center or a small office, it’s simple to use and cost-efficient. RingCentral always tries to make life easy for customers.
With RingCentral maximize your productivity with integrations that will handle all your communication needs.. No longer will you need to switch programs to schedule meetings, send IMs, or make VoIP phone calls. You can blend the features in your business with Google and Microsoft’s software suites.
Unified communications as a service (UCaaS) refers to a business solution that integrates several enterprise real-time communication tools into a single unified platform. UCaaS systems typically feature:
- As a Service: Refers to a business solution delivery model for cloud-based software services designed for communication and APIs.
- Unified Communications - Refers to the integration of various communication tools and UC devices, including hosted voice calls, instant message, and video calling, for the primary purpose of boosting productivity and streamlining business interactions.
- Internet telephony (voice-over-IP phone systems): Voice call and phone services conducted over the internet that include various functions including call routing, call forwarding, interactive voice response (IVR), and call recording.
- Web conferencing solutions: Video and audio conferencing tools that allow for real-time face-to-face communication
- Instant message: Internal team messaging for individual and group instant chat.
Unified communication platforms simplify communication, collaboration, and work providing numerous benefits for businesses:
- Better Customer Experiences
- Improved Business Flexibility