Appian can manage the safety of your workforce with Covid-19. It helps deliver a safe, smooth, and compliant transition from COVID quarantine back to on-site work.
To ensure people are productive and safe in the workplace, organizations will need to consider individual employee health and risk screenings, whether an employee’s role can be efficiently done remotely, corporate policies, and a variety of national and regional government regulations.
Have confidence with Appian's Smart automation for a safe return and ongoing vigilance, including COVID-19 vaccination and testing insights:
- CampusPass: Appian's CampusPass is the fastest way to coordinate a safe return of your entire academic community back to campus and maintain on-going health and safety.
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS): Appian can help banks sustain SMEs through the COVID-19 crisis. Their CBILS app for lenders deploys in just days.
The benefits of using Appian's Workforce Safety:
- Investigatory Contact Tracing: Easily track and respond to incidents with investigatory case management, in accordance with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
- A Phased Return-to-Workplace: Return your people to work with a phased or rotating approach. Automate return authorizations based on geography, team, role, personal health risk, workspace capacity, or other factors.
- Fast and Easy Workforce Screening: Your employees use a simple web or mobile interface to submit and update personal health and risk data required by local law and corporate policy.
- A Unified Command Center: Improve crisis management. Manage the health and work status of all employees in real time, through one single interface.