Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls inspect all traffic (including applications, threats, and content), and tie that traffic to the user, regardless of location or device type. Palo Alto's next-generation firewalls enable unprecedented visibility and granular policy control of applications and content. Their firewalls can accurately identify and control applications regardless of port, protocol, evasive tactics, or SSL encryption by scanning content to stop threats and prevent data leaks.
Palo Alto has pioneered the next generation of network security with an innovative platform that allows you to secure your network and safely enable an increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications. At the core of this platform is the next-gen firewall, which delivers visibility and control over applications, users, and content within the firewall using a highly optimized hardware and software architecture.
Palo Alto enables your applications, users and content through innovative, tightly integrated technologies and services. Their firewalls determines the application’s identity and classifies it across all ports. The application and user are then assigned a safe enablement policy, which will apply to all of your users and protect your network against all types of threats from the application.
- Palo Alto VM-Series Virtual NGFWS:
- Secure solutions that fortifies public cloud security for multiple public cloud environments providing same level protection as on-premises data centers.
- Protect your private cloud investments by stopping lateral attacks in a virtualized cloud environment. Also, integration solutions with VMware NSX enforces trust zones to allow secure traffic.
- Boost your hybrid cloud security for on-premises deployments, cloud applications and branches by ensuring consistent security and threat protection.
- 5G adoption is quickly growing for enterprise-grade security in order to discover and safeguard critical data and applications.
- Critical data and applications in sophisticated, evolving networks that need to stay ahead of the competitive curve must discover enterprise-grade 5g security for their networks.
- Eliminate Network security gaps with a security management that can simplify policies across infrastructures and cloud.
- Palo Alto's CN-Series Container NGFW:
- Outbound traffic protection that blocks suspicious activity and prevents exfiltration with full outbound traffic content inspections.
- East-to-West traffic protection between pods in different trust zones or between pods and other workload types.
- Inbound traffic protection defends against malware delivery through custom-built signatures based on content instead of hashes.
For more information on Palo Alto firewalls click here