Cyber attacks are increasing daily and it’s time for organizations to rethink their security tactics. MFA is one of the important tactics that can be implemented to keep your business secure.
Authentication is a critical component of your ability to avoid becoming a victim of cyber-attacks. While no cyber security method is foolproof, using authentication can add an extra layer of security.
While complex passwords can help deter cyber criminals, they can still be cracked. To further prevent cyber criminals from gaining access to employee accounts, Authentication is key.
Adding authentication adds a layer of security that allows companies to protect against compromised credentials.
Take a Proactive Approach to Improve Security and Protect your Business Today
Cisco Duo Provides Security Anywhere At Anytime
Cisco Duo is a people-centered security platform that provides unmatched secure connections to networks and applications both on your premise and on the cloud. Technology provided by Duo enables IT personnel to develop and implement adaptive security measures through better visibility of remote user devices and activities on the network.
Cisco Duo allows secure connections to applications by using multi-factor authentication (MFA). Organizations can verify an employee's identity to ensure they are who they say they are by checking the trustworthiness of devices through security health inspections.
Duo can benefit your business security with the following integrations:
- Securing your Cloud Apps: Duo’s integration with Cisco WebEx offers a number of ways to add two-factor authentication and flexible security policies. Duo is able to authenticate using existing on-premises or cloud-based directory credentials and requires two-factor authentication before permitting access.
- Securing your Remote Access: Duo integrates with mostly VPN provider making a strong user authentication as well as device health checks. This integrated solution provides security admins with the ability to enforce consistent user and device based access policy for VPN access.
- Securing your DNS: Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform that provides security at the DNS level of a Network. Duo provides strong user authentication and device security to ensure your business is not compromised.
Some features and benefits that Duo can provide with an efficient boost to your organization's security:
- Zero-Trust: A zero trust security model establishes trust in users and devices through authentication and continuous monitoring of each access attempt, with custom security policies that protect every application.
- Two-factor Authentication: Adding a second layer of security by verifying your identity using a second factor on your phone or other devices prevents anyone but you from logging in.
- Passwordles Authentication: Biometrics, security keys, and specialized mobile apps are different identifying verification methods that don't rely on passwords.
For more information on Cisco Duo click here
Okta Creates Seamless and Secure Experiences
Okta is a platform in the Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS) category, which means that it gives you and your colleagues access to all other (company) software with one login. Okta is available on your computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet, allowing you to access your applications anytime and anywhere.
Countless organizations have adopted MFA, given the realities of today's security landscape and regulations. Compliance standards like NIST and others require sophisticated security policies. MFA enables stronger authentication by reducing the risk for organizations, which is why MFA is growing and becoming more widespread.
Okta is a suitable identity cloud solution that bridges various on-premises apps for organizations that need an enterprise-grade identity management service developed for the cloud. It makes it easier for employees to use any program or devices.
By using Okta you can gain benefits like saving money, time, and resources:
- Okta allows users to log in to all applications at once with a single password, rather than having to remember several passwords. Single sign-on (SSO) for all applications at once is easier to remember than many passwords, and it's also secure because it is your personal information that only you have access to.
- Okta maintains our authentication, preventing unauthorized access and allowing only those users who have been verified. It safeguards our sensitive and personal information, as well as that of our users.
- Many organizations want to use the best applications, but due to cost, they compromise and use other applications at a lower price. However, Okta never disappoints any organizational type as its readily available for small to globalized organizations.
- Okta helps save time and money while safeguarding your sensitive data.
For more information on Okta Authentication click here
User Identity Management Authentication Services
FortiAuthenticator is the gatekeeper of authorization into the Fortinet secured enterprise network identifying users, querying access permissions from third party systems, and communicating this information to FortiGate devices for use in Identity-Based Policies. FortiToken is the client component of Fortinet’s highly secure, simple to use and administer, and cost-effective two-factor solution for meeting strong authentication needs.
FortiAuthenticator series of secure authentication appliances compliments the FortiToken range of two-factor authentication tokens for secure remote access. FortiAuthenticator allows you to extend the support for FortiTokens across your enterprise by enabling authentication with multiple FortiGate appliances and third party devices. FortiAuthenticator and FortiToken deliver cost effective, scalable secure authentication to your entire network infrastructure.
Fortinet's authenticator provides a wide range of services which are key in creating effective security policies, strengthening security by ensuring only the right person at the right time can access your sensitive networks and data. The following are FortiAuthenticator features:
- Single Sign On (SSo) capabilities for both internal and cloud networks.
- Guest management for wired and wireless network security.
- Certificate management for enterprise wireless and VPN deployment.
- Seamless secure two-factor authentication across your business which works in conjunction with FortiToken.
- Ability to transparently identify network users and enforce identity driven policies on a Fortinet-enabled Network.
Fortinet Also provides two types of products for their Authentication:
- Physical Appliances
- FortiAuthenticator Virtual Appliance
For more information on Fortinet Authentication click here